Affordable Clarksville Dental Implants
If you’re tired of the daily inconveniences caused by missing teeth, dental implants may be what you need to restore your healthy smile. Dr. Sunil Arunagiri has placed dental implants and implant-supported restorations with gentle care since 2002. Our experienced team is here to guide you through the implant process and provide you with a new, beautiful smile to take pride in.
At Clarksville Family Dentistry, our team provides the communities of Sango, Rossview, and the surrounding areas with efficient and affordable dental treatments. We can’t wait to enhance your smile. Contact us today to discover whether dental implants are the ideal treatment for you!
CALL US: (931) 551-8705 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root, crafted from titanium, that’s fused to your jaw. Your dental implant naturally bonds with your jawbone. This treatment results in a long-lasting and durable anchor capable of supporting replacement teeth. Dental implants can stabilize many forms of implant-supported restorations, ranging from a single implant crown to a full set of permanent dentures.
Our Range of Implant-Supported Restorations
Whether you need to fill a significant gap in your smile or replace a single missing tooth, we have the implant-supported restorations to meet your needs. We offer the following:
- Implant crowns replace one missing tooth by attaching directly to the post of your dental implant. Your implant crown is designed to match the color of your natural teeth as closely as possible and is sized to fit your smile. In addition to rejuvenating your smile, your implant crown also provides important oral health benefits.
- An implant-supported bridge can fill gaps in your smile left by multiple missing teeth. Your dental implants anchor a combination of dental crowns and replacement teeth in place. Your implant-supported bridge restores the function and aesthetics of your smile while also keeping your healthy teeth from shifting over time.
- Implant-supported dentures are carefully secured upon your implant posts to provide you with a full arch of natural-looking replacement teeth. Permanently-fixed dentures do not slip when you eat or talk, allowing you to live comfortably.
Our Efficient Implant Process
Dr. Arunagiri coordinates every step of your implant treatment and guides you through the process. We begin with a thorough evaluation of your teeth and gums. After ensuring that you have enough jawbone to undergo the procedure and are in good health, Dr. Arunagiri plans the placement and dimensions of your implants. Our office uses digital radiography and computed tomography (CT) scans to precisely map out the inside of your mouth.
Your implants are placed in a single surgical procedure. After your treatment, your implants must heal and fuse with your jawbone. When your mouth has recovered from the initial surgery, Dr. Arunagiri places your replacement teeth to restore your smile.
Am I a Good Candidate for Dental Implants?
We consider multiple vital factors when evaluating if dental implants are the appropriate treatment. To have the best chance of a successful implant procedure, you must:
- Have Healthy Gums: If you suffer from gum disease, it must be treated before you receive dental implants. Receiving treatment for gum disease improves your odds of successful, long-lasting treatment.
- Be in Good Health: Certain medical conditions may increase your risk of dental implant failure. The use of specific medications, as well as autoimmune diseases, can result in delayed healing and other medical complications. By discussing your medications and health history with Dr. Arunagiri, we can help avoid complications.
- Have a Strong Jawbone: If you lack enough jawbone material, your implants won’t be able to withstand daily use. We may recommend a bone graft or sinus lift to prepare your jaw for the procedure.
What are Bone Grafts & Sinus Lifts?
Bone grafts increase your jawbone’s volume to allow it to stabilize a dental implant. Receiving a bone graft improves your chances of a successful implant treatment by reinforcing a thin, brittle, or weak jawbone. A sinus lift is a variation of bone graft that strengthens the upper jaw, adding bone volume between the mouth and sinuses. Our team is happy to address any questions you have regarding these procedures.
Extractions to Protect Your Oral Health
We strive to preserve your mouth’s structure and natural teeth for as long as possible. If it is medically necessary to remove a damaged or decayed tooth, we do offer extractions. Our skilled team can also remove wisdom teeth. We are happy to discuss options for replacing your tooth post-extraction. Our dentist often recommends dental implants because they completely replicate your tooth’s natural structure.
Dental Implants to Amplify Your Smile
You can trust our team at Clarksville Family Dentistry to treat you with compassion as we guide you through the treatment process. Our goal is to support your bite and help you stay healthy at the same time. Dr. Arunagiri is excited to work with you to craft your perfect smile! Get in touch with us at our Clarksville office today so we can begin planning your treatment.
CALL US: (931) 551-8705 REQUEST APPOINTMENT